INTERNATIONAL ACCESS - LOCATION
Landres is located in north east of France near the Belgian, Luxemburger and German borders.
- By plane the best and easiest way is Luxemburg. Then: Paris, Brussels, Charleroi, Frankfurt, Bâle.
- Luxemburg: 40 km (25 mi)
- Paris : 320 km (199 mi)
- Brussels : 270 km (168mi)
- Frankfurt : 350 km (217mi)
- By road the highway: • A4 (Strasbourg_Paris) • A31 (from Belgium to Metz)
- By train Metz (town) or TGV Lorraine or TGV Meuse.
The competition will be run in the “Espace Victor Tatin” stadium - Click here for an aerial photo
- 49°18'40"N 5°47'52"E
- 49,311252 5,798512
Altitude: 346 meters
Sunrise: 5 h 46 (UTC +2 hours), Sunset: 21 h 38 (UTC +2 hours)
Average temperature mid July 2017: 15°C at 7 h and 29° C at 13 h. Historical average temperature: 14°C / 23°C.